Intramural Sports Program
Quarter 1 Sign Up Week: September 6 - 9, 2022
See Mr. Franco for more information.
Intramural sports offer opportunities for students to compete against their peers in a friendly and structured environment. Through team sports, individual/dual sports and special events, individuals can find recreation that fit their needs. In all events, we stress sportsmanship and fairness.
- Must be passing all classes.
- Not on the current OCI list.
- No excessive absenses.
- No suspensions for current semester.
- Must have parent permission slips completed.
- Eligibility Card must be completed and submitted the day prior to the event.
- Maximum of 12 participants per school per event.
22/23 Scheduled Travel Games:
September 15: Volleyball
November 3: Cornhole
December 8: Powerlifting
January 26: Basketball
February 16: Volleyball
March 9: Soccer
April 27: Powerlifting
May 18: Softball